Thursday, April 18, 2013

REAL by Katy Evans

REAL
Katy Evans


Remington Tate - aka Remy, RIP, Riptide. How to describe the god that is Remington Tate? Sexy, Hot, Wow, Sweet, Aggressive, Damaged, Sexy, Protective, Possessive, Sexy.... Did I mention Sexy? Remy is an ex-pro fighter, now working the underground circuit.

Brooke Dumas is a sports rehab therapist. One who generally doesn't like watching fights, until she sees Remy move. Brooke is looking for a new job, and Remy wants to hire her, he needs a rehab therapist on the road - secretly, he'll do anything to get her to stay with him, to feel her hands on his body.

Their attraction is undeniable from the start. The way Remy looks at her. Oh so smoldering! The things they do together are oh so sweet, and I seriously want to grab my hubs and make him do it with me!

I love that the author hits notes on a very sensitive, generally unknown topic. She's brave in this aspect, because had she gotten it wrong, it would have ruined the book. Thankfully, she got it spot on, and really showed the readers an inside view. I'm trying so hard not to give spoilers and its so difficult to write around a topic.

Trust me when I say that, REAL, is a book that you will read again and again. The love between Remy & Brooke is one that most couple aspire to. Their passion is WOW.

Katy Evans has a new fan, and I can't wait to find out what else is in store for Remy & Brooke.

Click here for your copy from Amazon!


No comments:

Post a Comment