Thursday, April 18, 2013

How it Rolls (Love & Skate #2) by Lila Felix

How it rolls (Love & Skate #2)
Lila Felix



Falcon is an "old soul", he's a 40 year old stuck in a 20 year old body. He doesn't party, he doesn't go out on dates. He works. And works. He's completely selfless. Giving up his time and money for his family, taking care of those who need taken care of. Despite his Mohawk, his piercings, & his tattoos, he's a homebody with a heart of gold. Where can I find him?!

Reed is a lost soul. Pushed into foster care at the age of 11, pushed out at the age of 18. She's lost, homeless, and luckily, finds a friend in Nellie. By befriending Nellie, Reed gets sucked into the amazing world that is the Black family. And finds the family she's always dreamed of.

Falcon, wow Falcon. He's definitely in the top 10 of my favorite book boyfriends. He's so loyal to his family, regardless of what they need or when they need it, he's there in a flash. He submits Reed to the same treatment. All the while falling head over heels for her. And OMG, I love the different sides to Falcon! We see his prim & proper suit, we see him full out rocker with his Mohawk spiked and rocker tees, we see the true Falcon when he's with no one else but his girl.

"She could take her orange hair and stuff it up her... Oh, who was I kidding, I wanted to be her hairbrush" ~ Falcon

Reed doesn't trust easily. She's so prideful, she does whatever she can do to hide her "situation" from Nellie and Falcon. She's so lost, I just want to wrap my arms around her and give her a big hug.

I read this book in a mere 4 hours. I think I'm a bit addicted. I need an anonymous group. Is there a Book Readers Anonymous out there?! I can see it now, "Hi, my name is Amy, and I'm hopelessly addicted to Lila Felix books." =0) I completely LOVE that these female MCs are so unique! Tangerine, teal, hot pink, purple!!!!

Lila Felix has a style of writing that ensures you feel everything the characters are feeling. Every drop of tears, every breath of laughter, every squeeze of a hug, every beat of a heart.

This series is a MUST READ for every book lover.

Must Buy it NOW ***CLICK HERE*** from Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment