Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Bastard
By: Christina Lauren


I had never heard of this book until recently, of course from the title alone I was captivated. I had thought I was in for a Fifty-ish book with a cliffhanger. PLEASE NOTE - This book does not have a cliffhanger. I'm glad I was wrong.

Bennet Ryan is a bastard. He knows it, his family knows it, and so does Chloe. He's tried for the past 9 months to ignore his raging attraction to Chloe. Hiding behind snarky comments, clipped heated words, hoping that his attraction would diminish over Time. He was wrong.

What's starts out as straight up, hatred fucking - we are talking A LOT of sex here! And not a lot of it in a bed - eventually grows into more. Ever thought about christening your office? Yea these two take it to a whole new level. If you have considered it, read this for further planning! ;-)

I know some people are probably all weirded out by his panty fascination, but seriously, how is this any different than any other fetish a controlling man has?! It could be worse, he could have been wearing them. Just sayin'!

Their sexual chemistry is so explosive it almost blows you away! It's like flames shooting off the pages H.O.T.

This book is a straight forward love story with a man who thinks he's in control and a woman who quickly corrects him. It's amusing to watch Chloe put Bennet in his place, over and over again. There isn't the deep, dark secrets. I would have liked to have scene more character development. We got bit and pieces in the book. And it was a good book, but it could have been so much more. There wasn't a climax here either. A little bit of issues, but hell, we knew they had issues from page one.

I will read the 2nd book in the series & I will definitely pick up this author again. I might even give it a read when I'm in the mood for something hot & quick. ;-)

Get your copy here @ Amazon!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment