Tuesday, March 10, 2015

**Release Day ** Undeniable Love ~ Kelly Elliott ~






Tristan Williams thought the path of his life was on the right journey. He had a successful career, good looks, and a carefree lifestyle. One conversation changed Tristan’s way of thinking forever as his father presented him with a bottle, representing his journey and forcing unwanted thoughts of a lasting relationship to the surface. Running from the fear of commitment, he pushed away the only woman he ever had feelings for and turned to the one girl he knew he didn’t love.

Ryn Webster was finally putting her past behind her. Moving to Texas and concentrating on the success of her own company, she had her life almost where she wanted it. One thing was missing though…love. She thought she had found love with Tristan until he casted her aside.

After being hurt by Tristan, Ryn does whatever she can to push him from her heart, even if it means being with a man she doesn’t love.

Regardless of the path one thinks they are on, the journey of life can cause unexpected turns, altering the planned course. Will Tristan and Ryn’s bottle be tossed about, lost in the rocky waves of life? Or will calm seas prevail to help Tristan and Ryn finally find their journey of love…together?











I wasn’t dating Liberty when I was with you at Christmas. It’s always been an off and 

on relationship with her.” Dropping his head back he let out a frustrated breath 

before looking at me. “I got confused, Ryn. I started feeling things … I mean … I had 

feelings for you that I’ve never had for any other woman before.” 

Oh my. That was not what I was expecting. My stomach flipped a little but I was sure 

as hell not going to let this prick know that. “I see, so these feelings caused you to 

call your other part-time girlfriend. Makes total sense. You’re such a prick.” 

I started walking away from him. His hand grabbed my arm and I let out a gasp from 

the instant tingles that spread through it. “Ryn … can you please just stop?” 

I stopped walking and stood there. “I have nothing to say to you, Tristan.” 

“You wouldn’t take my calls. I tried to call you for months. Do you know how pissed I 

was when you were dancing with that dick …” 

Spinning around, I placed my hands on his massive, hard as a rock chest and pushed 

him as hard as I could. He stumbled backwards, but was able to keep from falling. 

I wasn’t sure if I was pissed or if the hurt was all re-surfacing. “Fuck you, Tristan! 

You fucking called another woman and told her how much you missed her for Christ 

sake! You ignored me. It was if I was no longer there. No talking to me, no kissing 

me, you didn’t even look at me!” I quickly wiped a tear away. 

Tristan’s face looked pained as he took a step closer to me. “No!” Shaking my head, I 

whispered, “No. You don’t get to try and make up for that now.” Turning, I quickly 

made my way back to the beach house I was renting. And to Dodge, the only man 

who could make me forget about Tristan Williams, at least for a little while.














Kelly Elliott is married to a wonderful Texas cowboy who has a knack for making her laugh almost daily and supports her crazy ideas and dreams for some unknown reason...he claims it's because he loves her!
She’s also a mom to an amazing daughter who is constantly asking for something to eat while her fingers move like mad on her cell phone sending out what is sure to be another very important text message.
In her spare time she loves to sit in her small corner overlooking the Texas hill country and write.

One of her favorite things to do is go for hikes around her property with Gus....her chocolate lab and the other man in her life, and Rose, her golden retriever. When Kelly is not outside helping the hubby haul brush, move rocks or whatever fun chore he has in store for her that day, you’ll find her inside reading, writing or watching HGTV.








 Brought To You by:

No comments:

Post a Comment