Monday, March 9, 2015

**CR** Until July ~ Aurora Rose Reynolds




Meet Wes & July in Until July!
Until July is book one in the spin-off series Until Her!
Add to your TBR at: http://bit.ly/1wZby4T
RELEASE DATE: April 13th

Wes Silver wasn’t looking for love, but when July Mayson literally knocks him on his ass during their first encounter, his world is turned upside down by the quirky blonde, and every moment with her makes him more determined to protect her.

July Mayson doesn’t understand the pull she feels toward the bad boy biker Wes Silver, but she knows being with him is like nothing she’s ever felt before. Now all she has to do is tell her overprotective father, Asher Mayson, that she’s found her boom.


“What the fuck is wrong with you.” The guy that was at the head of the group asks stepping in front of my bike.
I shake my head as words are lodged in my throat.
He pulls me off my bike and the men who are with him begin yelling obscenities as well.
“Sorry.” I croak out and I don’t even know if he hears me his hand goes to the collar of my leather jacket and he shakes me hard and my hand accidently presses down on the button for the Taser to ignite it. The loud crack fills the air and his eyes go wide then he falls to the ground and I fall on my ass and crab walk backwards then look up when I hit something only to meet the eyes of another man who looks pissed.
“Get up.” He growls picking me up my feet flail under me as I’m lifted off the ground with my hands restrained behind my back.
“Hold him still.” The guy who I had Tazered growls in front of me as I try to get away from the anger I feel coming off him. His hands go to my head and he rips my helmet off causing my hair to float down around me.
Complete silence descends I swear no one even takes a breath.
“Um.” I bite my lip


Until November (Book One) Until Series
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1k2XK31
Until Trevor (Book Two) Until Series
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1iWBUQK
Until Lilly (Book Three) Until Series
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1pzOdYk
Until Nico (Book Four) Until Series



Aurora Rose Reynolds is a navy brat who's husband served in the United States Navy. She has lived all over the country but now resides in New York City with her Husband and pet fish. She's married to an alpha male that loves her as much as the men in her books love their women. He gives her over the top inspiration everyday. In her free time she reads, writes and enjoys going to the movies with her husband and cookie. She also enjoys taking mini weekend vacations to nowhere, or spends time at home with friends and family. Last but not least she appreciates everyday and admires it's beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment