Monday, March 2, 2015

**CR** Cale ~ Walk of Shame #3 ~ Victoria Ashley ~

tag23Cale CR Cale_cover_draft  
Expected to release late 2015.
My name is Cale Kinley and I’m a fucking Virgin
    Well, with the exception of my tongue. The countless things I can do with my tongue are bound to leave you breathless and begging for more, but more… is something that I can’t give. It’s a choice. My choice. 
  
There’s a reason for that. A very good reason, and that reason is her. Riley. 

  She’s the only woman that I want to bury myself deep in. The one woman I have wanted since I was old enough to fuck. I never got my chance though, because she left. She had no choice and it stung like hell. But I couldn’t let her leave without telling her how I felt. I wanted her to be my first and I didn’t give a shit how long I’d have to wait. It’s been six years and now she’s back and sexier than all hell. Just the sight of her stops my damn heart from beating. I want her and for more than just having her as my first. I’m determined to have her in every way possible. She thinks this is still a game; that I’ve already given myself to countless women. 

What she doesn’t know is that I have a lot of willpower. When I want something as badly as I want her, I don’t let shit stand in my way. I’m going to prove that to her. 

There’s just one little problem I need to take care of… Him.
GR Logo1
Victoria Ashley grew up in Rockford, IL and has had a passion for reading for as long as she can remember. 

After finding a reading app where it allowed readers to upload their own stories, she gave it a shot and writing became her passion. 

 She lives for a good romance book with tattooed bad boys that are just highly misunderstood and is not afraid to be caught crying during a good read. 

When she’s not reading or writing about bad boys, you can find her watching her favorites shows such as Sons Of Anarchy, Dexter and True Blood. 

 She is the author of Wake Up Call, This Regret, Slade, Hemy, and Get Off on the Pain. Victoria is currently working on more releases for 2015.

2

No comments:

Post a Comment