Wednesday, November 13, 2013

**Review** Inked Memories ~ Midnight Ink ~ Pg Forte

Inked Memories

Pg Forte 


AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 19TH - FOR A LIMITED TIME IN MIDNIGHT INK BOX SET FOR $.99

Inked Memories is a part of the Midnight Ink Series. More Information on the series can be found at 

Synopsis ~ 

Every memory leaves its mark...

All Sophie wants is a tattoo to commemorate her battle with cancer. What she gets is celebrity tattoo artist Declan Ross, the same sexy bad-boy who used to rock her world. This time, they’ve both got scars and the ones you can’t see are still the hardest to cover.



Amy's Thoughts ~ 

When Pg Forte asked me to read and review her little novella called Inked Memories. I was excited. I love tattoo's and artist. What I didn't expect was the emotional rollercoaster I was agreeing to. 

Sophie Jane is a Breat Cancer survivor. She wants a tattoo to commerate and start a new beginning in her life. She gets set up with her old friend/celebrity artist Declan Ross. Declain was back in town temporarily and never expected to run into Sophie, let alone tattoo her again. But life has a way of blowing plans up in your face when you least expect it. 

51 pages. In 51 simple, easy read pages, Pg Forte made me feel a multitude of emotions. I felt a connection to 2 characters stronger than I had felt in books that were 300 pages. With Sophie, I felt everything she felt. I would feel her nervousness, her terror, her fear, and the permanance she experienced. Pg Forte ripped me apart... with 51 pages. 

Even if your not a fan of tattoo stories, read this. The message encased in the novella is so much more than simply getting a tattoo. It's about acepting life's surprises and learnign to move on. 





Midnight Ink Novellas ~

Report for Booty - Jayne Rylon 
Picture her Bound - Sidney Bristol
Not So Over Eli - Robin L. Rotham 
Inked Memories - Pg Forte 
To the Bone - R.G. Alexander
Dangerously Inked - Eden Bradley 
Ink Inspired - Carrie Ann Ryan 
Blank Canvas - Mari Carr 

No comments:

Post a Comment