Wednesday, November 6, 2013

**BT** Hers ~ Dawn Robertson

Hers


Dawn Robertson


Synopsis~



I am weak.
I am lonely.

I am a slut.

I am strong.

I am Dominant.

I am independent.

I am Seven James.
My entire life, no one has wanted me, and that was fine, because I sure as shit didn't need anyone else. Blah, Blah Blah, insert sad story here about negligent parents, and shitty siblings, and you have my life story in a nut shell. When my college boyfriend dumped me, it was just icing on the cake. Five years, and a booming career later I am here to collect my revenge.

That was until a delicious plaything walked into the kink club I frequent, and rocked my typically un-rockable world. Causing me to break the one rule I have lived by since Daniel Alexander walked out of my life, never have sex with the same person twice. Ever.

Warning!!!! Hers contains sexually explicit situations that may be uncomfortable for some. These include FF, FMF, and MFM interactions

Buy Links:

Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00FS2WBFM

Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/hers-dawn-robertson/1117107111?ean=2940148664154&itm=1&usri=2940148664154




Signed paperbacks are available at: http://www.eroticadawn.com/shop/

(All paperback copies purchased through EroticaDawn.com are signed and personalized


Amy's Thoughts~

Well I can say you're going to get a little bit of everything with this book. We have a little bit of f/f, f/m/f, m/f/m, f/m, D/s. 

In Hers we have the same ole tragic background that we find with most female characters. Thankfully, it's not the focus of the book. This book is all about Seven James having to be in control of everything, and watching the table slowly get turned on her. 

Seven James loves sex. It gives her control. Control where she didn't have it in the past. And she has sex with everyone. With her best friend, Star. With any boytoy she comes across that meets her fancy at her fave kink club. New boytoy Levi is just what she needs. What she doesn't realize is that her future just hit her square on the ass. 

Levi has needs that no one has ever been able to sate. He thanks God for the night he met Mistress Marilyn. Unable to stop thinking about her, he gets the shock of a lifetime when he discovers, she is his new boss. Now set on the path of determination, he sets up a plan to win her heart, no matter how much she fights it.

Levi and Seven are thrown into situations where they can't deny one another. Demons from Seven's past rear their head, and destroy the control she has so easily set in place, Levi hopes he can pull her back before it too late. ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment