Tuesday, June 9, 2015

***Release Day Blitz ** Broken ~ Strand Brothers Series Book 3 ~ Lora Ann~

Broken RD

Release Day Blitz for Broken (Strand Brothers, Book 3) by Lora Ann


LA Broken cover Amazon

*Please note: Broken should not to be read as a stand-alone due to the subplot tie in with Branded, book 1, and Bound, book 2, of the Strand Brothers Series.*


Learning to find strength in brokenness…

Fashion designer Sofie Fields may seem to have a perfect life from the outside. The wounds she carries are the emotional kind, and since she refuses to get close to anyone, they remain. She once knew a great love, but a sequence of events forced her into a choice she thinks is unsurvivable. A loveless marriage leaves her empty, damaged. The only light is the step-daughter she clings to and adores. After her divorce, Sofie is certain the love from her past is lost forever. A deathbed confession changes it all. 

Alex Strand is a successful attorney and the middle child who is in one way or another helping out his brothers, Nik and Even. All the Strand brothers are known for their Viking-like stature along with good looks, but Alex is by far the one who turns the most heads. His movie star appearance coupled with laid back charm is beyond appealing, yet if one cares to look deeper they will see it’s a façade. Alex hides secrets well until the skeletons he’s kept begin to break out, one by one. 

The game to catch a madman continues. Alex is desperately in search of evidence necessary to bring down Senator Caleb Reynolds once and for all. What he doesn’t foresee is how his past and present will collide with enough force to shake his foundation. 

Hearts need to be mended. 

Time is running out. 

Obstacles are placed. 

Do Alex and Sofie have what it takes to overcome? 

**Due to violence, strong language and sexual content, this book is recommended for 18+. **


obey his command


Her hand dropped with an, “Oh, I see,” tacked on with not a little surprise.

I glanced back at her. “No, I don’t think you do.”

“Wow, Alex. I never thought I’d see this day come.”

“Makes two of us. Go ahead and leave, so we can put this unpleasant experience behind us.”

“No! You don’t get to tell me where I can or cannot be.”

I rounded on her. “You’re right. What you do and who you do it with is none of my concern any longer.”

Her face contorted in anger. “Wait just a damn minute there, mister. You have no right to be mad at me.”

Seriously! Who the hell was she kidding? “Don’t I?” My brow arched at the question. Sofie really did have some kind of nerve pretending she was innocent.

“I would think after sixteen years you could find some sort of forgiveness in your heart, don’t you?”

“Hardy har har, sweetheart. You did the unforgivable.”

As tears began to slide down her cheeks, I walked away. I had no time in my life for the bitch. That bridge had been burned years ago, and I would in no way be rebuilding it. C’est la vie.

With coffee in hand, I went outside for a breather. My thoughts were a jumbled mess after seeing Sofia. God, sixteen years later and it still felt like yesterday. We had planned to elope in Washington State once we learned she was pregnant. There, you only had to be seventeen and she was covered under the “special circumstances” term they had. I should’ve been scared shitless, but wasn’t. I had already known she was the one for me. Sure, a baby and marriage was going to make things more complicated, yet it was welcomed. I had planned on telling my mother after we had wed. Not due to fear, but Mom was so worried about Nik and E that she didn’t need to be worked up over me, too. Yeah, I’d had it all figured out. Except for one thing—I should say one person. Who knew Sofie was capable of that kind of betrayal? I never saw it coming. So for her to stand there in that hallway and say I had no right to be upset, pissed me off more. I threw the coffee out over a bush with a vivid curse, turning to go back inside and find the woman who had destroyed my life. She wasn’t getting off that easily. About time I let Sofie know her actions had consequences.

Kiss My Ass teaser





Evil dancing


Both titles are FREE with Kindle Unlimited


Branded ft. Nik Strand (Strand Brothers Series, #1)


Bound ft. Even Strand (Strand Brothers Series, #2)


Changed Nothing


Lora is a Missouri native who relocated to California as a teen. She spent several years as an international flight attendant for a major airline, before taking on her greatest job ever, a stay-at-home mom. Now she resides in Kentucky with her family, and has taken on her newest adventure, writing.


 Tsū 

No comments:

Post a Comment