Thursday, January 9, 2014

**CR** Underworld Champions ~ The MC Outlaw Series ~ Ella Stone

Underground Champions Cover
  add-to-goodreads-button31

Synopsis
A Contemporary biker romance.
Maddie life has always been hard. With an absent father and a mother who is beyond help. She's all on her own. When her mother carks it, she has no money, and some jerk with bad breath is always hovering around her to take advantage. So she goes to the one person who owes her a favour - her father. He's the president of the MC Outlaws. That's a motorcycle club. She's never really been into that shit, but she doesn't have a choice. And surprisingly, she's going to come to rely on the Outlaws more than she ever expected. Cole is one of those jackass guys who girls should keep away from at all costs. But he's hot, and Maddie finds she can't help herself. He's her dad's Vice Prez, and so goddamned hot, he'd melt the panties off a nun. She should run, she should stay as far away from her past as she can, but instead, she keep running to that sexy biker, Cole. Cole understands Maddie, you see - he's damaged too. Can these two tortured souls find a way to heal each other. Will Cole be her Champion?
Teaser
"Baby," he murmurs, holding firm to my upper arms. "Don't screw me around."
Squirming, I glare at him boldly. "I'm not screwing you around, Cole. You should know I'm not like that." "Yes you are. You've been mind fuckin' me from the moment you walked into this joint. Don't go acting all innocent and shit. You know exactly what you've been doing." "Is that how you think of me?" The leather of his jacket creaks as he leans in close to speak into my ear. So close that I can feel his lips as they brush against my lobe as he whispers. "That's exactly how I think." "Then call me a prick tease and fuck off. I don't want your dick anywhere near me." Chuckling, he shakes his head slowly. "Push me away all you want. But you're mine and you know it. You were mine the moment I saw you. I know you Maddie. You don't think anyone can know you. But I do." "You don't know shit," I grumble, placing my hands on his chest in a bid to push him away. "Baby," he warns, overpowering me as he moves to slide his arms around my waist, pulling me, roughly, up against him. "No more pushing me away, baby." His voice drops to a sexy murmur as his hands slide down to grip my arse. "No more screwing around." I try to keep my wits about me. I don't need this. I don't need him. Even if he is super fucking hot. "I'm not interested in you, Cole!" "Then why are you panting like a fucking bitch in heat?" I pull my head back, an unimpressed look upon my face - that comment just made it easier for me to say no. "A Bitch in heat? Is that how you get chicks to drop their panties?" Gripping my arse a little tighter, he looks into my eyes, grinning that ridiculously sexy grin of his. "I actually like to let my tongue do the convincing." "Of course you do, and then you fuck them senseless. I've heard them screaming at night," I bite out, sarcastically. "Babe, I think it's time you let my tongue convince you." My fingers gently brush the leather of his jacket as the image of him between my legs fills my mind. I shake it off. "In your dreams buddy." "Every night since I met you, baby. Every fucking night."

MeetTheAuthor
Ella Author Image
Ella is a twenty-something Australian author who has spent most of her life, living on the wrong side of the tracks, hanging around with the wrong kind of people. At the time, it was fun and dangerous. But now that she's cleaned herself up, and started a family, she's decided to write, using her past as the inspiration for the many tales she wants to share.


Underground Champions Jacket
Hosted by:
EJ Button

No comments:

Post a Comment