Sunday, April 21, 2013

Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora

Friend-Zoned
By: Bella Aurora

Valentina Tomic is a tornado! She sweeps in, sucks in everything around her, whirls back out & you're left wondering what the hell just happened?! She thrives on making people smile & giving hugs when needed.

Nikolai Leokov is the owner of The White Rabbit. The hot, sexy owner who never smiles. Being who she is, this drives Tina insane, she must make him smile!

"Smile sometime, Handsome" ~Tina

This sets off the Friend-Zone. An amusing relationship between Tina & her 3 gal pals, & Nik & his 3 brothers. Nights of poker, movies, cupcakes, music, laughter, & love. I love watching Nik realize how truly authentic Tina is with her actions. How she "gives a piece of her heart" to a person when they eat her cupcakes and enjoy them. That's her gift to them. Tina constantly amazes Nik.

Tina has no desire for a relationship. Yet, each time she feels Nik's arms around her, she feels safe, like nothing could protect her more. Nik, who doesn't do relationships, realizes he wants more than friends from Tina. They are stuck in the Friend-Zone.

I love the world Belle Aurora has created within the pages of the Friend-Zoned. I started it last night and I was up till 4am reading!! I finished it up this morning and although I feel like pooh from lack of sleep, I don't regret it at all. I normally don't care for longish monologue, but OMG, listening to Nik & Tina talk to themselves in their heads was laugh-out loud funny!!! This series is one I'm going to keep close. I cried, I laughed, I felt my heart just about beat out of my chest.

I can't wait to read the next book in the series and get another dose of Max, Nik, Ghost, & Trick. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment