Saturday, February 22, 2014

**Review** Stipulation ~ Legal Affairs Vol 2 ~ Sawyer Bennett


I crossed a line with my boss and there’s no taking it back.

Not that I’d want to.

You see… Matt Connover? Well, he’s something else. Strong, magnetic, sexy as hell… but yeah, he’s still my boss.

What am I doing? Why is he so irresistible to me? Maybe it’s because I finally saw a different side to him. I saw, for a brief moment, that Matt is vulnerable, possibly damaged. Is it wrong that it makes him even sexier in my opinion?

I’m in deep and I don’t see any way out.

I don’t want to find a way out.

I want to find a way for both of us to stay involved in these Legal Affairs.
~ McKayla “Mac” Dawson

Legal Affairs is a serial romance with a whole lot of hot and a little bit of funny. It has six volumes that will be released every two weeks.

Legal Affairs – Objection – releasing January 10, 2014
Legal Affairs – Stipulation – releasing January 24, 2014
Legal Affairs – Violation – releasing February 7, 2014
Legal Affairs – Mitigation – releasing February 21, 2014
Legal Affairs – Reparation – releasing March 7, 2014
Legal Affairs – Affirmation – releasing March 21, 2014





Vol 2 of Legal Affairs. 

MAc is finding it infinitely difficult to continue to work with Matt, when the lines have blurred so. And considering Matt insists on a business trip. Mac is torn between the passion esclating between them and the professionalism at hand. Join us as Matt keeps Mac guessing on what side of the lines he is on. 

One thing that continually draws me to this series is the emotional entanglements between the 2 MCs. Sawyer has a way of writing the depth of her characters even in as little as 47 pages. Join Mac and Matt on the next leg of their relationship and see sparks fly! 




No comments:

Post a Comment