Thursday, March 13, 2014

**Review** This Time Around ~ Maybe 2 ~ Chantal Fernando


I loved her.
I lost her.
But I’m not willing to let her go.

This time, I’m playing for keeps.





Oh those sexy, bantering Knox brothers are back!!

Straight up, I love anything that comes from Chantal Fernando. Everything I have read of her has been nothing short of 5 smoldering stars, add in some MMA fighters and it shoots that 5 stars through the roof.

Ryan Knox is so much much that what I thought he was. I know when I read Maybe This Time & the scene where we are introduced to his wife, that Ryan's book was going to be amazing. It did not disappoint. I loved being inside of Ryan's head and seeing his side of the story. He is so deep and he hurts so much more than I thought he did.

This Time Around is another amazing chapter to the story of the Knox Family, whose world got a little more complicated as secrets were revealed. Follow Ryan and his brother as they shift through the ashes of their past and try to figure out what other secrets were withheld from them. Get the book. You won't regret it.

See purchase links to Maybe This Time, book 1 in the Maybe series below.


No comments:

Post a Comment