Monday, July 15, 2013

**Review** Belong to You & Made for You by Vi Keeland

Belong to You

Cole #1

by Vi Keeland


Synopsis~ 

My honeymoon was almost everything I dreamed it would be, a tropical paradise, turquoise water, romantic walks on the beach, and loads and loads of mind shattering sex. The only thing missing was the groom.

After seven years of coasting through a relationship with Michael, my senses were numb. A week of passion with a stranger was just what I needed to clear my head and take back control of my life. But how do you move on when the man that was only supposed to be a fling somehow seeps into your soul and steals your heart?


Amy's Thoughts~ 

Oh What to say about this book?? YUM WOW DAYUM???? All are great descriptive words to sum it up. 

It was supposed to be 7 days, 10 questions. Nothing else. Just random H.O.T. sex. Then Jack started with the romantic dates.  Then the sweet words, the sexy little glances. How can they just say goodbye? 

This series is a definite must read. Jack is sexy hot new book boyfriend that everyone must meet. Sydney is a sweetheart who is a little unsure of herself, thanks to her ex-fiance. Jack is total alpha male with commitment issues. This is such a sexy read, keep an extra pair of panties on hand! :) 


Made for You

Cole #2 

By~ Vi Keenland


Synopsis~ 

Jack and Syd spent a week in paradise. It was only supposed to be a fling. But life can be funny sometimes, and circumstances brought them back together again. Together they seemed to have found their happy ever after. But when Sydney is offered a chance at the career she has always wanted, she must leave Jack behind to follow her dreams. Can their love survive long distance? Sydney’s touring with a man every woman wants, but he only has eyes for Syd. And an unexpected tragedy leaves Jack feeling remorseful. Can the two find a way through to forever?


Amy's Thoughts~ 

In this second installment, Sydney's music career is soaring. Jack understands her need to explore this, so he doesn't stop her. They deal with the time apart, no matter how difficult it is.  Things for Syd get sticky and she has to decide what is important to her. 

Sydney and Jack are back. She's the girl we all want to be, and he's the man we all want. Really can he get any sexier? I didn't think it was possible till I read this book.  Jack is so supportive of her need to follow her dreams. 

Jack is every woman's dream man. He's sexy, supportive, protective, and alpha. I want a Jack... where can I find one?? Oh yea.. he's at work right now. ;) 

Vi Keeland, I can't tell you how sexy this series is! I think that is my fave words to use in this review because Jack? YOOZAA! Damn great job, and I'm telling everyone to head over and check these two out! I hope there is more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment