Sunday, March 24, 2013

Healed by: J.S. Cooper

Healed 
by: J.S. Cooper




Synopsis:

Lexi Lord has dreamed of dating Bryce Evans for years. And now that her dream has become a reality, she is no longer sure that he is the man for her. When tragedy strikes in their lives, they take a good hard look at their relationship and their very existences.

There are some ties that can never be broken, but Lexi and Bryce have to decide what love can heal them from their scarred pasts and what love they have to let of of. Sometimes letting go is the greatest gift of all.


Amy's Thoughts:

I actually enjoyed this book more than the first one. I felt we got to see a lot more dialogue between the characters.  This book to me felt more like the MCs were the age they claimed to be in the book. Compared to the first, this one is more "grown up".  We get to see Lexi come to the realization that she's no longer a child, and while she sees the world through rose-colored glasses, she's coming into her own and seeing that the world is not all that she thought it would be. As far as Anna is concerned, I still do not like her, I do not like her methods of voicing her issues with their friendship. Frankly, if she was my "friend" I wouldn't ever be able to forgive her. I love Luke, that's about all I can say about Luke. I love him and I'm not going to spoil the book for everyone else. 

Definitely, worth reading the first book to get to this one. I enjoyed it immensely, and would love to read more about Lexi, Luke, Bryce, & Anna moving forward with their lives. 

Props to J.S. Cooper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment